Friday, December 18, 2009

Let's have a cheer for Christmas Break!

I posted my second, and final, research paper of the semester last night. I am not convinced that either of my final projects were my best work, but by the end of a long semester, I'm just thankful to turn something in.

Now that I'm footloose and fancy-free (in terms of school), I am psyched for all the holiday reading I have planned. This morning, I requested more books than I can possibly read over the break--I just couldn't help myself! I will be kicking off my reading bonanza with Lonesome Dove, which Z and I are reading together for what we're affectionately referring to as, "Lover Book Club." We watched the movie the other weekend and decided that reading the book together would be fun. If all goes well, we may tackle a David McCullough biography next.

No comments:

Post a Comment