Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Ooh, ooh! I just saw this story online . . .

Lately, all my conversations with people have this same phrase peppered throughout: "that reminds me of this story I was just reading online." I'm coming to realize that this gets annoying when I have an internet story for every possible situation. Hello, my name is Emily, and I'm addicted to blogs. In an effort to get some of this sharing out of my system, I am presenting ... (wait for it) ... a rundown of my favorite stories of the day!

1. Flavorwire had this slideshow of split portraits. It's crazy to see family resemblances side-by-side. Behold, exhibit A:

2. HelloGiggles (which is my new favorite site EVER!) had this story about board games, many of which still live in my parents' storeroom. It made me think of this great game I played a handful of times:
That's right, mall madness.

3. Finally, I saw this great diy project on DesignSponge for an electronic organizer. I saved the link to my delicious account, but if I'm being honest, I probably will never make this. But I should, because it is awesome.



I just realized that I also forwarded all the above links to people, defeating my goal of being less annoying with my internet stories. Damn.

How about you? Any great board games from your childhood? Projects to tackle? Pictures to photoshop into creepy cyborg shots? Discuss.

No comments:

Post a Comment