Monday, August 6, 2012

Life Lately, part 1

I've been MIA lately, for good reason, my little guy, Ted:

He's 8 weeks old, and super cute. Without further ado, here's what else is new at Casa Guier:

1) My dishwasher is broken and has been for over a week and a half. This is a total first world problem, but I'll still be psyched to see the diva appliance repair guy who books appointments 10 days out.

2) I've read a bit through my maternity leave, but not as much as I had hoped. Most recently, I finished "Ready Player One."

I liked it, but since it was about video games, I probably only really understood 80% of the gaming jargon. This was a book club selection from a few months ago that I didn't quite get to, and was also named in one of those "best of" lists recently. If you're a child of the '80s, this would be a good read for you.

To be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment