Tuesday, August 7, 2012

My Car is Officially too Small

Zach and I are weird about cars. He loves going to look at new cars and take test drives, and I'm easily convinced that we need to trade in whatever we're driving for something different. Currently, my car is a Ford Fiesta, which I love. When we found out that Ted would be joining our zoo, we debated whether we would need a new car. I held firm on waiting to see what we would need after Ted got here, and for a few weeks, it seemed like maybe little Machete (the Fiesta) would actually work. Turns out that it works great when it's just Ted and me, is sufficient for the three of us when Zach drives (the passenger seat can't go back very far because of the car seat), and won't work at all if we need to fit in another passenger or more cargo than the diaper bag. My family has been giving me a hard time about our small car, which makes me want to dig in my heels even more and make Machete work for our family. Alas, it seems like it might be time to say goodbye. Family, if you're reading this, you were right. Jerks.

1 comment:

  1. You need a fiesta like the one on top gear. High performance. Glad to see you back on blogger!

    ReplyDelete